1.56 Blue Block Progressive
1.56 CLASIK PROGRESSIVE HMC
FOR MULTI-USER FOR DISTANCE – INTERMEDIATE & NEAR VISION.
Main Features :
1.56 Hard Multi Coating with Blue Cut Ray protection, Eliminated static electricity (EMI), , Protect from glares with Uv420, 1.56 Index make the lens thinner & Light weight. Suitable for digital devices & computer user, Extra Blue light rays cut protection UV420+.
WHAT IS “BLUE LIGHT” RAYS
Blue light is high energy visible light with wavelength of 350-500 nm. Nature itself doesn’t have white light. It is mixture of blue, green, yellow light. Green and yellow light is with loe energy, have slightly irritate to eyes. Blue light is with high energy wavelength, can penetrate lens direct onto retina fund us.
DISADVANTAGES OF BLUE LIGHT RAYS
1. Blue light will aggravate macular retina disease.
2. Blue light may lead ti cataract retinal damage after surgery, overexposure may cause vision permanent damage.
3. Blue light may cause blurred vision, causing visual fatigue and lead to UDT syndrome.
4. Blue light can predict the secretion of melatonin, disturbing sleep and increase the incidence of sel major dis.
ADVANTAGES OF BLUE LIGHT RAYS
1. Avoid damages to macular causes by blue light.
2. Blocking blue light effectively Uninox Blue cut coating block 20% of blue light between high energy wavelength of 380-500 nm.
3. Improve visual image contrast and reduce eye fatigue Uninox blue cut lens reduce blue light enter into the eyes, reduce blue light deflection, increase the contrasting of red and green, and reduce eye fatigue.
4. Maintain lens high Tv rays and clarity Uninox blue ray lens maintain high transmittance around 90% making the lens with best clarity. Also reducing the forming of halo and influence of eyesight bye blue light will ensure traffic safety.
+2.00 SPH ADD +3.00